Indivy is a new generation method of paying for purchases. If you choose to pay with Indivy, you will not start paying for your purchase until you receive the goods and you don’t need to make any prepayment.
With Indivy, you can pay for your purchases the next month or in instalments.
Indivy is always free – no interest, no contract fees or deposits.
In all our partner online stores where Indivy can be chosen as the payment method.
- Choose the product or shopping cart you like.
- Select Indivy as the preferred payment method.
- Check that the information provided in the cart is correct, enter your contact details.
- Familiarize yourself with the Indivy shopping contract and sign it using your ID card, Smart-ID or Mobile-ID.
You will be able to pay with Indivy if:
- You are a citizen of the Republic of Estonia at least 19 years of age;
- You fulfill your financial obligations to financial institutions and other service providers in a proper and timely manner.
Indivy Pay Next Month has a monthly limit of 800 euros; in other words, you can make purchases at various shops for a total of up to 800 euros and receive a single combined invoice in the following month.
Indivy Pay in Parts has a limit of 1,500 euros per purchase. You will receive a separate invoice for each purchase.
If you use both Indivy products during the same month, your combined limit is 2,000 euros.
If you select Indivy, your payment date is already postponed to the next month. As the payment deadline approaches, you will receive reminders about the settlement date and an offer to split the purchase amount into installments.
Is it possible for you to pay in parts - we will be able to say only after checking your individual creditworthiness assessment because after splitting payment into parts, a consumer credit agreement will be concluded with you.
You will receive all notifications about your purchases and refunds and financial expenses by e-mail. Therefore, it is very important that you provide your email address correctly when choosing Indivy as your payment method.
In order not to miss the billing date, you will receive reminders of the upcoming billing by e-mail:
- 10 days before settlement;
- 3 days before settlement;
- On the settlement date.
Yes, when choosing an Indivy payment method, your credit history is checked and a creditworthiness assessment is performed, but only to the extent necessary to identify you as the person entitled to enter into the Indivy service contract.
In the event that you delay your settlement or want to split your settlement into installments, we will need to make an overall assessment of your creditworthiness due to a change in the contractual relationship that will affect your credit history.
All order-related processes are managed by the seller, so you must contact its customer service center.
Return purchases normally, as instructed by the seller from whom the goods were purchased. Upon receipt of confirmation from the seller of the returned goods, we will reduce or cancel the amount due to you accordingly.
You must pay the amount specified in the last billing notice received. If you return part of your purchase but it has not yet reached the seller, your overpayment will be refunded as soon as the seller receives the returned goods.
Indivy settlement may be rejected due to:
- Incorrect age – you must be at least 19 years old, otherwise you will not meet the requirements for credit assessment;
- Technical problems when we cannot verify that all the requirements for persons who can use the Indivy payment method are met;
- Negative creditworthiness assessment;
- Current debts to Indivy;
- Unfulfilled financial obligations to the factoring partner “AS Inbank Finance”.
If your contact details, such as your e-mail, telephone number or residential address, have changed, you can change them by logging in to the self-service. If your name and/or surname changes - write to us at email@example.com, indicating “Indivy data change” in the name field.