Why choose a car loan from Inbank?
The car loan offered by Inbank is a reliable unsecured bank loan, which can be used to finance the purchase of a car, a motorcycle, an ATV, or a boat in the amount of 15 000 euros. Applying for a loan is simple, it takes just a few minutes.
The interest rate of a car loan is low: from 8.9% per year.
No down payment or comprehensive insurance required.
You will receive a loan decision immediately and the money will be transferred within a working day.
Applying for a car loan is easy
Fill in the loan application
Sign the agreement
We will transfer the money to your account
Terms & Conditions of Car Loan
Amount: 300 - 15 000 euros
Period: 6 - 72 months
Interest rate: 8.9% to 20.9% calculated on loan balance
Agreement fee: 2% of the loan amount, min. 95 euros
Contract administration fee: 2.50 euros per month, which is included in the monthly repayment
The loan amount we can offer you depends on your monthly income and obligations
We can offer you a car loan if:
- You are at least 21 years old and an Estonian citizen or hold a residence permit
- Your net monthly income is at least 280 euros
- You perform your financial obligations appropriately
We have to identify you if you’re a new client of Inbank. You can identify yourself via webcam in Inbank Self Service if you borrow up to 15,000 euros. We cooperate with Veriff, which offers reliable video identification. Video identification requires a computer with an Internet connection and a working webcam, microphone and Chrome, Firefox or Opera web browser.
Physical identification is necessary if you enter into a repeated agreement; you must go to an Omniva or Inbank branch to do that.
The identity documents we accept are the ID card, passport and residence permit of the Republic of Estonia.
We will pay out the loan amount within one working day of signing the agreement and confirming your identity.
Early repayment of the loan
You can repay the car loan to us early at any time either in part or in full, and if you do so, you will not have to pay interest or other fees for the time you did not use the loan. In order to do this, you must submit a written request to Inbank’s customer service indicating the amount to be repaid and the date. We will then inform you of the final amount left to repay. The fee for early termination of the loan agreement is:
- 0.5% of the amount to be repaid if less than one year is left until the expiry of the agreement at the moment of repayment; or
- 1% of the amount to be repaid if more than one year is left until the expiry of the agreement at the moment of repayment.
Important information before entering into the contract
Think carefully whether a car loan is a suitable option considering your needs and financial status.
- Read the terms and conditions of the contract carefully before you sign it and don’t hesitate to ask if you need more information.
- Think about the risk you can afford to take. Please note that running into payment difficulties may make borrowing more difficult for you in the future.
- Read about the different financing options offered by Inbank on our website and don’t hesitate to ask our customer service for assistance.
- After entering into the contract, review the conditions again. This way, you can be sure that you will perform your obligations correctly and at the right time.
- We will always be a good partner to you. If you would like to change a loan for another product of ours or you run into difficulties with the performance of your obligations, please let us know immediately. This will allow you to avoid additional expenses and litigation.
- Read our letters carefully and let us know immediately if your contact details change.
Loans are offered by Inbank Finance AS. Loan is a financial obligation. Before you submit the application, please assess your financial position and think about whether you really need the loan so you can be sure that you are able to repay the loan. You may have to pay default interest and compensate for debt collection expenses if you fail to make payments when due and may make it difficult for you to obtain future loans from Inbank and other financial institutions. Before you decide we recommend you to read the information on the consumer website of the Financial Supervision Authority www.minuraha.ee, the terms and conditions of the loan, annual percentage rates examples and the pre-contractual information.